MRI Sequence Development
|Sinusoidal echo-planar imaging with parallel acquisition for auditory fMRI|
We are always looking for talented people with background in MR physics and software engineering skills. Interested in joining our team? Don´t hesitate to contact Dr. Jascha Zapp for a possible PhD or bachelor's/master's thesis.
- Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A.
- Department of Biological and Medical Psychology, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
- Department of Experimental Physics 5, University of Würzburg, Würzburg, Germany
- Department of Radiology, Heidelberg University Hospital, Heidelberg, Germany
- Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Institute for Clinical Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, UMM, Mannheim, Germany
- Institute of Physiology and Pathology of Hearing, Warsaw, Poland
- Institute of Process Engineering in Life Science, Section of Food Engineering, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A.
- MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, Cambridge, U.K.
- Seoul National University Brain Imaging Center, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- Social, Life & Engineering Sciences Imaging Center, University Park, U.S.A.
- The Center for Magnetic Resonance and Optical Imaging, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, U.S.A.
- The Center for Neuropolicy, Emory University, Atlanta, U.S.A.
- The Centre for Functional and Metabolic Mapping, Robarts Research Institute, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
- The Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behavior, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- The Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre, Cambridge, U.K.
|Contact: Jascha Zapp||last modified: 22.01.2019|