Sie befinden sich hier
- Events of the Library at the Medical Faculty Mannheim – Course offers for everyone, from students to advanced scientists:
- Doctoral Courses of the Medical Faculty Mannheim – Especially tailored for Dr. med. students, but also suitable for Dr. sc. hum. students:
- Seminar programme of the Graduate Academy – courses (also online) for doctoral candidates and young postdocs:
- heiSKILLS (Skills to Learn und Skills to Teach) – Courses (also online) for learners and teachers:
- hei_INNOVATION, the university's transfer agency – workshops, lectures and courses for anyone interested in transferring their research into application:
- ScienceValue Heidelberg GmbH The implementation of research results in future products and the transfer of newly developed technologies is the core task of ScienceValue Heidelberg GmbH (SVH). As a patent exploitation agency and wholly owned subsidiary of Heidelberg University, SVH acts at the interface between academic research and industrial development, serving university and university-related institutions.
- HeiTRACKS – Offers for young academics after the doctorate:
- HBIGS – Events for Dr. rer. nat. candidates at the Faculty of Biosciences:
- ZI (Central Institute for Mental Health Mannheim) – Events for researchers of the ZI, partly also for external guests:
- Hochschule Mannheim – Events from the fields of engineering, technology and digital, with many medical technology topics:
- Health & Life Science Alliance Heidelberg Mannheim – research and development network of the Rhine-Neckar-Region in the fields of medicine, life sciences and medical engineering formed by the Heidelberg University of Excellence, its two Medical Faculties, the University Hospital Heidelberg (UKHD), the University Hospital Mannheim (UMM), as well as the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), the Max Planck Institute for Medical Research (MPIMR) and the Central Institute of Mental Health (ZI).
Disclaimer: We have no control over the content of the third party links above. Some events are open to the general public or specific groups, but not all. Therefore, if you are interested in any of the events listed above, we recommend that you always contact the organisers.
School of Translational Medicine (STMM)
Medical Faculty Mannheim,
Tridomus C, Ebene 4
Dr. Susanne Hausselt
Phone +49 621 383-71597
Phone +49 621 383-71609