You are here
Note: we can discuss the topics with you online via HeiConf or on site.
Do you need individual support on a specific topic?
At an appointment we take time for questions about topics such as:
- Reference management with EndNote, citing (texts and illustrations)
- MS Word, literature research (PubMed ...)
- h-index, Author Identifiers, Scimago Journal Rank (SJR), Journal Citation Reports (JCR, Impact Factor)
Please book a single appointment (usually up to 30 minutes) at the times/periods linked below at least two working days (Mon-Fri) in advance. You will receive a short confirmation by email on the next working day at the latest. If you would like to describe your question(s) in more detail, we may be able to provide the answer by email.
Topics not listed can of course be requested at any time.
|Search tips, PubMed, Cochrane Library, Study register, ...||13:00-17:00||14:00-15:00||
|Web of Science
|Table of Contents-Alerts (JournalTOCs)||13:00-17:00||09:30-12:00||13:00-16:00||09:30-12:00|
|SJR, JCR (Impact Factor), h-Index||13:00-17:00||09:00-12:00||09:30-12:00|
- Meeting point for all consultations is the information desk of the library.
- For on-site consultations, please book a home visit appointment for your team (web page in German).
- Literature search service is a separate service.