Interlibrary loan fees are covered for staff of the faculty and the clinic. For other user groups, processing will only take place after payment of any costs incurred at our automatic pay station - please hand in your receipt at the information desk.
Orders for commercial purposes (direct or indirect profit) are not permitted.
- Heidelberg University Library System: free of charge, 1-3 weeks delivery time
- Internal loan service for medical libraries: for UMM members free of charge, 1-3 days delivery time
- Interlibrary loan: articles up to 40 pages and books each 1,50 euros, 1-6 weeks delivery time (articles: each additional page 0,10 euros)
- Articles via HEDD (electronic delivery of articles from the printed journal holdings of our main library and the Heidelberg University Library for scientific staff): free of charge, 24-72 hours delivery time (on working days)
- Articles from main/clinic/institute library(s): free of charge, 1-7 days delivery time