Writing and publishing platform SciFlow
From 01.04.2022, the SciFlow software will be licensed for a further two years.
SciFlow is a new online writing and publishing software. It is a collaborative web application developed to save researchers and students time and effort.
What does SciFlow offer?
- Several authors can work on a text at the same time.
- References can be imported from different literature management systems.
- Word and LaTeX users can work together on one document.
- Spell check by Duden-Mentor Pro and LanguageTool Pro
- Predefined journal templates with the corresponding citation styles are available. SciFlow users can request as many journal templates as they like free of charge.
- The created documents can be exported in Word, LaTeX and PDF format or as a ZIP file.
- All data is stored completely anonymized on servers in Germany.
Notes on registration:
For initial registration go to the SciFlow-start page and create a user account. To use the service, register with your official university e-mail address (...@stud.uni-heidelberg.de | ...@medma.uni-heidelberg.de) or with your hospital e-mail address (...@umm.de).
You can also subscribe to the SciFlow newsletter. This will keep you well informed about the latest innovations. You can subscribe directly via the registration page or afterwards using this link and the "Preferences" function.
A template for dissertations with the appropriate citation styles was created especially for our institution.
Outlook: Improvement of change tracking and review functions planned during the year.
Notes on EndNote special features when using SciFlow (see section there).
For feedback or questions please contact us at bibliothek@ or 0621/383-3710. medma.uni-heidelberg.de