Sie befinden sich hier
LIMa is a core facility for providing services of microscopy imaging and bioimage analysis to users from Medical Faculty Mannheim, Heidelberg University as well as other institutions. LIMa service features support for confocal laser scanning, multi-photon, live-cell imaging; light sheet techniques; bioimage computing and data analysis:
- User Meeting for service registration, information exchange, technical consultation, etc.
- Introduction to the LIMa microscopes and support for image acquisition
- Development and establishment of microscopy methods in cooperation with the users
- Introduction to popular image analysis software
- Development of customized image analysis methods and software tools
- Courses and workshops on image analysis techniques and practices as well as programming
03. – 04.08.2023
de.NBI-CFPM joint course: Microscopy Image Analysis. (more information and registration by 3rd July)
Our Imaris software has been updated to version 10.0 (new features). Feel free to book the image analysis workstation to analyze your images with Imaris.
LIMa Core Facility
Phone +49 621 383-71414
Dr. med. Wolfgang Greffrath